2024 Re-entry Scholarship Info
Re-entry Scholarship Submission Information
January 2 – March 15, 2024
The University Women of Cambria is pleased to offer a need-based scholarship for Individuals who are resuming their academic pursuits after having taken time off from post-high school education.
We encourage all eligible candidates to apply! Please see below for application and guidelines.
Requirements for applicants:
1. Any Individual currently living or working in Cambria or San Simeon.
2. Plan to pursue a higher education program after a break of at least two years.
3. Completed high school or obtained an equivalency, such as a GED certificate.
4. Accepted to a higher education program or a post-high school training program.
· Include a personal statement which addresses the questions included in the packet. Please see the link below.
· Include a written recommendation from a person who is familiar with your recent academic or employment experiences.
· The scholarship will be based in part on financial need. The application asks for a description of financial need and any other circumstances which may impact the committee’s decision.
· Submitted online January 2, through March 15, 2024. Please see the link below.
· Email the personal statement, financial statement, and recommendation letter as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “UWC Re-entry Scholarship” in the subject line.
The application should be filled out online through the University Women of Cambria web site, click here - SCHOLARSHIP PAGE
Applications may also be mailed to University Women of Cambria, P.O. Box 1621, Cambria, CA 93428.
Completed applications must be received by Friday, March 15, 2024.
After March 15, applicants may be contacted for a personal interview with the UWC Re-Entry Scholarship committee. The interview will occur either in Cambria or be scheduled on Zoom depending on health protocols.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Click Here for Re-Entry Application [submission beginning Jan 2, 2024]
Personal Statement Info
LINKS TO FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON, STAY TUNED!
University Women of Cambria